Saturday, October 25, 2008

hot steamy coffee orgy




Ohh baby, some hot steamy action was happening in my kitchen the other night. My coffee appliances decided to get together and have a little fun. What they did not know was that I was secretly photographing the whole thing....


It started with a steamy three some between a new arrival from Vegas, who was full to the brim with some steaming hot Guatemalan Oriente city plus and two cups from the mountains who wanted part of the action.

Soon the curvy chemex joined the fun along with the always dirty minded Frenchy. Hot steamy coffee started sloshing everywhere and things got even more intense when the kinky Burr man, started to get involved. A full blown coffee orgy was now taken place. Beans were being uniformly ground, then boiled then filtered. Cups were being filled amd messes were being made. Things were really heating up when Stanley the thermos decided to join the fun....




Suffice it to say that things got a little crazy after that. Beans were spilled and handles were broken and I woke up to a mess in my kitchen. But, at least I got some hot pics

No comments: