Wednesday, March 11, 2009

water sports

 Got my little green beauty a little wet today, giving her a small golden shower, her second one this month. Okay, so the shower is not really golden but blue in its hue, but I can tell you for sure that it was not just plain old water (we will do that next week)

The little one is looking like she is fitting it, but I can tell she does not like the cold weather as much. Being from a tropical area, she seems to like it hot and a little steamy and I do my best to make things both Hot and Steamy as much as I can. When I take a hot shower I leave the door open and I also talk to her and tell her how hot she is and how even hotter she will be once she bears fruit. 

She is going to make one fine MILFP (mother I love to french press) indeed and when she does (in about five years) She is really going to be into the WATERSPORTS needing much more that a small drizzle of the good stuff. 

No comments: