Thursday, May 14, 2009

G Whiz

Here is a new pic of my plant. I took it with my G-Phone then sent via G-mail over the 3G network to my G-mail account. Gee whiz huh?

Unfortunately the Google Phone has a rather crappy camera function (which is no doubt made better by some app you can download) and I am left with this photo. However, I do like the convenience that comes with snapping pics and then sending them directly to your g-mail account allowing you to download them from any computer. Smart phones, gosh where would we all be without them?

Anywho, Here is a updated pic of the coffee plant that my sweety pie got me a few months ago. The top two pairs of leaves are pretty recent, the bigger guys on the second tier blossomed a few weeks ago then got huge right before my eyes (ehh ehh I said "got huge"). They are now the biggest leaves on the plant. The ones above them seem to be shooting out at a pretty fast pace also resulting in a phenomenonol growth spurt after a month of kind of laying dormant (ehh ehh I said "spurt"). 

I am not sure what caused this spurt (ehh ehh). It could be a number of different things. Perhaps the fertilizer I have been giving it in  every other watering (fertilizer: wink wink, watering; nudge, nudge). Perhaps the warmer weather that we have been havingor,  it could be that my little green friend finally got used to its new home.  (weather?...nah nothing to go on there) 

Anyways, I am taking it as a sign that I am doing something right. I just can't wait until I pick my first coffee cherry from it. 


(ehh, ehh Cherry picking

1 comment:

omniriver said...

Cherry is looking smokin' hot! You may want to consider changing yer name to Green Thumbz, Master of the Universe.